Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Gary Vaynerchuk on Late Night with Conan O'Brian

These videos crack me up, I love the way Conan is skeptical of GV's attempts to train his palate using techniques such as eating cherries with dirt and cigar crumbs, but very enthusiastic about drinking wine!



GV: "Don't be scared!"

CB: "Yeah, this really scares me - I just ate a cigar!"



To be honest, on a scale of Conan to GV my palate training is closer to Conan's - I love wine but don't have any training on the finer points of how to appreciate it. I do have a good nose though, so maybe it just needs some more experience. Will draw the line at sucking asparagus sticks through a sweaty sock however...



GV: "I might be on the thunder show and say, this smells like Conan O'Brian's arm pit, I just did that"

CB: "You didn't really get the armpit, that's the armpit right there"



Buy European wine online ☞

No comments:

Post a Comment